Women's Football Operations And Player Development Manager
Hawthorn Football Club
The club is seeking to appoint an experienced and talented individual to manage the football operations and player development for the Hawthorn VFL Women’s team. Employer Hawthorn Football Club Work Type Full Time Location Melbourne, VIC, Australia Detailed Description The club is seeking to appoint an experienced and talented individual to manage the football operations and player development for the Hawthorn VFL Women’s team, ensuring that logistics, communication and overall operations for the team is delivered efficiently. This role will support the players whilst having strong relationships with the coaching and support staff. It is imperative that this person also works with the HFC administration staff to ensure the integration of the VFLW team is built into the outcomes of the HFC strategic plan. Reporting to the General Manager - VFL & VFLW Football, the Women’s Football Operations and Player Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and support on wellbeing related issues in a professional and confidential manner
- Supporting players with education and career plans
- Liaising with external agencies on wellbeing related issues as appropriate
- Leading all football staff including coaching, recruiting, medical and match day roles
- Communicating with all key stakeholders to ensure the VFLW playing group and staff are integrated across the whole of club
- Managing football operations for match day and training sessions
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment, drive and initiative to achieve program and organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrate capacity to cooperate and work well with others in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work flexibly to meet outcomes required in a dynamic environment.
- Trustworthy, deal maturely and appropriately with information of a confidential nature.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: